Yum Yum Yum!!! Have you ever had broccoli chips before? No? Omg, you absolutely have to give this, my favorite recipe for them to date, a try! I'm not going to blab too much at all because I know what a pet peeve it is to have to scroll all through the blab to get to the recipe lol :). So here you go!
Roasted Broccoli Chips! (AKA THE BOMB!)
What you need:
- 1 head of broccoli or the equivalent amount broken into florets.
- 1 tsp olive oil (the good kind so Extra virgin if you can splurge)
- Salt and pepper to taste
And here are the easy as pie directions:
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the broccoli into a bowl
- Drizzle the olive oil and shake the salt and pepper over the broccoli and toss to coat all the broccoli
- Spread out on a baking sheet in one layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes, checking on it after about 15 minutes or so every 5 minutes give or take. The reason is that the broccoli browns pretty quickly and though you want it really crispy, you don't want them burnt ;-). That being said, I left them in for the entire 25 minutes, even though I heard it sizzling and the tips got *really* brown. They turned out soooooo freakin' good though! Absolutely worth it!
Go on and make it right now! (ok, go buy some broccoli and make it tomorrow ;-)).